Hipstamp value

edited December 2022 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
This Hipstamp value square is following me around my store, anyone else is having this problem ?
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 6.57.58 PM
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 6.58.29 PM

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Not that one but in moving around I get a large banner ad for Hip Values and some popup thing for some auction they are running - neither as "in your face" as what you are showing. That is absurd - apparently trying to emulate Ebay. I'm still trying to cope with the "Need Help" in the lower right hand corner that drives me crazy. Why can't we toggle the thing off - I've been using this site in its previous (good) iterations since 2007 - if I need help I know where to get it.
  • One word for you: AdBlocker. Install it, never see/deal with any of this noise again.
  • Scott....there seem to be a few with Adblock in name. Which one are you using. Interestingly, as I was googling "adblocker" a "top ten" list came up. While perusing it....an ad popped up. What the hey?
  • Most any would be ok I am sure, I'm using Adblock Plus, but it's not an endorsement.
  • edited December 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    Turned my computer on today and its gone. could have been fix or just moved on.
  • I also use Adblock Plus and have been using it for years.