What would you do.....former no pay customer

Earlier this year I "sold" some Spanish stamps to a guy in Spain. Never paid. I relisted then. Well, I get an offer for two Spanish listings the other day for about 80% of my ask. I lowered the price of these stamps some time ago to focus on only a few countries/areas. Spain is not one of them. On the purchase of the two, I had to send two messages before he paid, As I was packing them today, I discover this is the original "no pay" guy for the same listing earlier in the year. What he is now paying is 25% of what he originally agreed to pay. I'm am so mad I could spit! How this didn't ring a bell right away I have no idea. My Irish heritage says I should negate the sale, and give him a piece of my mind. The comms sense side of me says...take the money and move on...you wanted to get rid of stamps like this anyway. What would you do? Grrrrrr,,,,,,

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Option two sounds good to me. Besides, now that he has paid, I think you are obligated to follow through with the sale. If you didn't, he might post negative feedback and you don't want that. You can give him a piece of your mind later, if he decides to make another offer on one of your stamps.
  • Go with Option 2, You dropped the price to sell them, You may not like the guy, but now they are sold, you can move on and focus on other countries.
  • Yep.....makes more sense. Thanks folks