store missing

Just got a message from a customer that my store is "missing". Anybody else experiencing this problem? Noticed that my activity is way down wondering if this is a system problem.

Bob

here is the link to my store

https://www.hipstamp.com/search?keywords=Bobplates&parent_id=

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Also notice that the store link i posted shows my listings at 8937... when I look at my "listings" from store management it shows 9155

hmmm....
  • And yes I sent a message to hip management.....
  • Shows up fine from the link you posted. Was this an existing customer or a new one? You ship to US only so customers outside the US will not be able to view your store (not entirely certain of this),
  • US repeat Customer... so that is not the issue. I sell US to US customers.

Discrepancy between shown and actual listings is one issue... why this customer could not see my store? Weird

Bob
  • i'm a buyer in us - when I go to stores and type in either your last name or bobplates or click on to your link above, I get to your store with nothing to view. In upper right clicking on to auction, buy now or something else (don't remember) does no good also so you may want to jingle HS chain little harder ...good luck
  • Thanks Steve.... according to HIP support everything is AOK..... Not convinced to be honest.

Bob
  • Robert, yes your store is missing. It just depends on what search you use to find your store. From my cell phone, your store is missing from the list.
    Screenshot_20230104-174426
  • Thanks Lauren!

Bob
  • edited January 2023 0 LikesVote Down
    I just tried your link and I got an empty page. Happened to me last May. Wrote to support and they put back my store but with approx. 7000 listings missing. Since then I have been checking and reposting my items one by one.
    This site has lately been a disaster! And by the way I ship worldwide and I also found out I had a problem when an old customer who had an order wrote and asked why I had removed it...
  • Bob,

You link seems to work fine for me.bobs
  • Works for me, 9151 items.
  • Thanks Jacques, Greg and Phil. 9151 is the correct amount.

Bob
  • As Bob only ships to the US (unless you change the ships to filter to show US, you will not see his store if you are outside the US.)
  • edited January 2023 0 LikesVote Down
    Bob,

Lauren is showing you a screen shot taken from the store directory, which are all premium stores. (If you are a featured or basic you should be under one of those. The premium stores are listed first, than the featured, basic then starter stores sorted by the number of items.) I am not sure what store subscription you have.

Jacques is located in Quebec so therefore he would not see your store unless he changes the shipping filter.
  • Thanks Michael... I figured it had something to do with my shipping preferences.

Appreciate all the feedback.

Bob
  • Great I just learned something about why a store would not appear if not "available" to a region. So now I will go back to my relisting of my disappeared stamps which should be available for the whole world!