Painfully slow load

Lately, the front page has taken forever to load. Unfortunately, I must wait for every last ad to load before I can search for what I am looking for. The wait does not make me more likely to read the ads, as they rarely if ever offer anything I want. If anything, I give up before I try to buy anything, The frustration of trying to type in what I am searching for several times, and each time it gets erased as more ads load, leaves a sour taste in me as a customer.

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • John, sorry to hear about your issues but I just checked loading the main HipStamp page and the whole thing loaded in about 5 seconds and I am on a pretty slow WiFi. There might be something else going on. Has this been happening for a while or did it just start? What kind of device are you using? What kind of connection? What browser are you using? Etc.
  • Firefox on a mac. This has been going on for several months now.
  • Might be worth sending a message to HS support. Nothing to lose by it. Maybe they can help. support@hipecommerce.com
  • Clear your cache - same problem with Opera on my IMac - yes it is a pain.. When I checked cache on my Win 10 i noticed over half of my cache was from Hipstamp (700 MB I think) and 200 MB was from Hippostcard which I haven't touched for months but had just loaded 10 postcards. Frustrating that with such limited usage Hip seems to make such heavy use of resources.
  • clearing the cache did not clear up the problem.
  • The home page loads in seconds with no ads for me. If this is the only page that loads slow for you then I would contact HipStamp support.
  • Support will figure out the problem. You need to give them all of the info on your system. I don't know what adds you are seeing because because I get nothing except HipStamp info.
  • firefox is the problem, I went with microsoft edge and have had no problems since.
  • I agree that there is a problem with the latest version of firefox and Macs and HipStamp. I use Chrome for HipStamp and that works fine.
  • No issues with Chrome or Edge for me, and I'm WAY outside the country where their servers sit.
  • Firefox is working fine for me since HipStamp fixed my problem and my OS is Windows
  • I also only use Firefox because it is the most secure browser out there. Chrome has many wholes and also Google loves it because they can find out everything about you.