Ides of March Promotion

ides-of-march-final-image

The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • for some reason - although when I did a preview all the text was there. this is missing

The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they
  • text missing being cut off again. so one more tryThe reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they . Anyway, prove us wrong, some say collectors don’t read the Forums .. prove us wrong. Take the Ides of March challenge………..
    Spend $15 on stamps and get a 15% discount on the value of the stamps applied by Hipstamp at checkout. The offer is on for 15 days.
    Now is that prophetic .. we look forward to seeing you …. Et tu dear collector .. enjoy looking in our store. https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps