2016-2018 and No takers or offers. Any thoughts or suggestions

I have about 3400 items on HipStamp. About 800 of these have been on HipStamp since 2016-2018. These 800 items have had no activity. I am thinking I should remove them and either relist them, or forget them. Price range is between a .50 up to $15.00. The dilemma is, should I relist them, giving them a new start, or, should I forget them and concentrate on items that are new to HipStamp. I would appreciate any thought or suggestions you might have. These are foreign stamps and sets with virtually no South America. Thanks much for any thoughts you may have!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Tom,
    You have a stamp identified as Canada # C4 used. It is in fact # C3. You have Canada Scott 145 MH at $17.98 which is about three times what it retails for elsewhere. Best Offer is OK but you have it for every item in your store. I beleive that few people will propose a Best Offer for each and every item they could be interested in. Maybe you could compare your prices with other sellers. I know buyers do. You have a nice store.
    Better luck. Francois
  • Hi Tom, I agree with Francois, I look at your store in the French section. and found a # 249 listed as #235, #262 listed as #249-50 and a #349 listed as Mint Never Hinge, but the stamp is Used. Look and see what other dealers are asking for the same material and price accordingly. You might want to lower your shipping.
  • Thank you both. I try to get it right but miss too often. I truly appreciate your comments.
  • Tom , you’re a class act
  • Hi Tom,
    You also have a misidentified block in your US listings. You have a block listed as Plate Block of 6 528 as scarce with a CV of $200. This is not a 528, as that plate was used only on Type VII (not Type Va and the characteristic missing dots in the nose are not there. After looking closely at the stamp, it is in fact a Type VII). There is also a clue that for the 528 to be considered at the value of $200 it must have the "monogram" (OMA) over the number, which this does not.
    BUT... there is a silver lining in your cloud here. The Type VII is more scarce than the Type Va as a block of 6 that has never been hinged, with an MNH CV of $375. However, I note on the back scan, it has some gum skips and a couple of natural gum creases, which will tilt its value down a bit. But overall, mis-IDs can hurt you too.