Cancelled Sale

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bidstart / HitStamp sync.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I recently purchased some stamps. After paying for them, I was told the price was wrong and my money would be refunded. How can a contract be made and then cancelled. An offer was made, accepted, and paid. Then the contract was cancelled.
  • Wayne - Please use the Contact Us link in the footer below to send in a Support Request and we will follow-up with yourself and the Seller in more detail.
  • I already contacted HipStamps and received a response a response from Justin Beard, which side-stepped the issue. A mistake was made, but it wasn't my mistake.
  • edited March 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    If you have an issue with an order, please feel free to leave appropriate feedback if you believe the issue was not resolved properly with the other member. Feedback is an important part of HipStamp, and if a member receives a certain amount of negative feedback, etc. their account may be suspended or other appropriate action taken.

In general we don't discuss specific actions taken against other members, but your feedback (both directly through feedback, as well as any other information provided to us is always reviewed for action accordingly).
  • I placed an order and stupid me said how happy I was to get Australian stamps cancelled in Papua, which was legal at that time, guess what, the seller could not find the item listed that I purchased.
    Such is life