Are these sellers rookies???

Been looking at "imperforate" stamps to fill up a few of my album pages. Finding a LOT of stamps listed as "Imperforate" but the pictures clearly show perferations. And the price shows it too. Do these folks really know one from the other?? Mike.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Could have gotten pics mixed up while posting? Especially old BidStart ones. You would have to show an example , otherwise it's hard to relate.
  • Yes, it's difficult to assess your accusations, MM, without visual reference.
  • Doug:
    My first thought was maybe these folks were just starting out and didn't know the difference between the listings. Very few listings for the "Imperforates". Lots of listings with the a ,b or c after them and are suppose to be the "Imperforates" but showing perforated edges. When the going rate is maybe $25.00 and you see them for $5.00, you know someone made a mistake. I'd take a deal like that any day. Thanks for your comment, Mike.
  • Dave:
    Just hit Ebay and picked up a few "imperforates" listed with your name on them. Thanks in advance, Mike.
  • I agree with Doug and Mark, a picture is wort a 1000 words