SolvedPayment Problem!

edited July 2017 in Bugs 3 LikesVote Down
I'm trying to pay for a very recent transaction through the bidding process using paypal.
When I go to pay with paypal or credit card i'm being kicked to "your shopping cart is empty"
Anyone else having this problem?
I've been buying here for some time and this is a first!

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm trying to pay for a very recent transaction through the bidding process using paypal.
    When I go to pay with paypal or credit card i'm being kicked to "your shopping cart is empty"
    Anyone else having this problem?
    I've been buying here for some time and this is a first!
  • I'm trying to pay for item."Cart Empty" keeps coming up.-ewr225 07/06/2017 item:BS5846
  • ewr225 same here.
  • i'm having vthe same problem. if i get an answer and solution
    i'll post it here for you.
  • yes, my cart shows empty as well.
  • how long do we have to pay and does any staff monitor these forums?
  • ed, i was able to pay using my wife's computer. the site never did show anything in the cart.
    i hope you resolve your problem soon as well.
  • ed, i was able to pay using my wife's computer. the site never did show anything in the cart.
    i hope you resolve your problem soon as well.
  • It looks like a change PayPal made earlier today was causing a few issues. We've mitigated the issue for now, and are currently following up with PayPal. If anyone has any further issues - please let us know.
  • thanks for the reply mark. i had made 3 separate purchases and yet my cart was showing
    empty. i was able to complete the transactions on my wife's computer, but even her's was showing
    an empty cart.
    Dennis
  • Yeh, I,m a stubborn kruat. 3rd try did it. thanks Dennis
  • When you're paying for auction items - they're items you've already won so they won't be displayed in your cart. So your cart should be empty. However, due to the PayPal issue, in some cases when trying to pay for items you were instead being redirected to the cart page. We've mitigated this for now, and are following up with PayPal to ensure there are no further issues.
  • All of the above comments apply to my attempts. When they fix the problem I will come back to HipStamp.

Gordon
  • Hi Gordon,

We had resolved this specific issue last night, about two hours after the first report. Since then we're not aware of any members having any difficult paying for any items. If you're still having any difficulty, please click on the "Contact Us" link in our footer to open a support ticket with us.
  • Hi Mark All is well. Transaction was completed.

Gordon