Forum Moderation

2»

Comments

• I am not "voting". True, I don't see the point of the "like", but if it's there, and it doesn't bother me. I may obsess about many things in life, but certainly not this. I am firmly in my original "Don't Give a Rat's Arse" category.
  • Doug: You are starting to convince me especially with your comment "True, I don't see the point of the "like". Today I read the great thread "Make the necessary corrections to the category list" started by Ralph Anavy. He made some great and worthwhile points. It was easy and he deserved it so I gave him a "LIKES" today taking his total from 2 to 3 "LIKES" and it appears to show as 3 Votes on the index showing his thread in "BUGS". What may have bugged me was that some so called contributors got 3 LIKES and 2 LIKES for their useless input. Perhaps 1 vote each came from them to each other. You be the judge of why they got these "LIKES". I can see why one might give a "LIKES" to Ralph but in this thread not the
    two I write of. Many other examples are starting to make me side with you!
  • Michael you crack me up. LOL
  • John C,

It did seem to fit. LOL
  • It would be nice to see more actual discussion regarding stamps rather than complete hogwash. John anything more than the simple likes creates too much noise in my opinion. I have really disliked Facebook after they added ever emoji possible for commenting. On the topic, poor Ted Cruz can't even make a like these days lol.
  • Like, what are we like talking about here people? Are we like liking the likes or not liking the likes, like you know? Like, I'm getting really confused like my 19 y.o. daughter and her friends who like say the word like like every other word lately, like you know? [followed by shoving their faces back into their cell phones] ("Hey, Mikey! He likes it!" - just a little flashback for those kids of the 70's and 80's out there)
  • Kurt: Your input offers the best humour this thread has seen! It is also intelligent and insightful and while I am still voting you got a LIKES.
    Andrew S. : Not sure if this is what you are looking for but out National Radio CBC Canada on Sept. 12/17 broadcast that "Stamps Man, Norway" features many stamps. Haven't had a chance to check it out but it may be what you are looking for.
  • Hi !
    This is my first visit since bidstart converted to hipstamp & my first post
    in the forum... LAZY me !
    Talking of "likes", a friend posted on his FB account about the demise of
    his father & - believe it or not - the post had more than 150 likes before
    the sun had set for the day.

I reserve my comments about what i think about ":-( LIKES"