Error Messages

I am trying to list a few items during this break but keep running in to the same problem. After entering the first page, including the image, and press next I get an error message stating "CSRF validation has failed". After trying to go to page 2 anywhere from 1 to 4 more times I finally get page 1 to take and the process continues. Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • i had some trouble also, especially if i do an auction then take a break and let auction page sit there idle for sometime. then when i go back and do another auction i get the csrf failed and page 1 again. then when i hit it again it almost always works to the 2nd page etc. this is all after i do an auction submit it and hit list a similar item.
  • Mine works this way when listing to my store. I don't list for auctions. I may have found my answer. I am so used to double clicking that I do it naturally. I don't seem to have this problen with a single click.
  • I have been trying to list a few items each day until we get this resolved but now I am running in to a wall. This just started tonight. When I reach the download image the site freezes up and I get an error message that Hipstamp.com is not responding. I guess I will wait until everything is
    resolved.
  • I have been trying to list a few items each day until we get this resolved but now I am running in to a wall. This just started tonight. When I reach the download image the site freezes up and I get an error message that Hipstamp.com is not responding. I guess I will wait until everything is
    resolved.