Canada 100 Revenues mixture (duplicates,mixed cond)! Check m
Prepare to Have Fun With These! I go through millions of stamps every year. I am particularly fond of Canadian revenues, the engraving of them is astounding! Anyway, as I go through collections, dealer stocks, mixtures, soaked kiloware, boxlots, hoards, b ... Read More
- Stamp Type
- General Issue
- Stamp Format
- Year of Issue
Item DescriptionPrepare to Have Fun With These!
I go through millions of stamps every year. I am particularly fond of Canadian revenues, the engraving of them is astounding! Anyway, as I go through collections, dealer stocks, mixtures, soaked kiloware, boxlots, hoards, bundleware etc, I put the revenues aside.
This Lot Contains:
* A mixture of 100 (there should be 103) revenue stamps
* There Is Duplication Significant in Some Issues
* A sample 100 contained (every batch will be different, this is just so you have an idea)
* 35 different stamps
* 1 stamp had 27 copies
* 1 stamp had 7 copies
* the rest were in quantities of less than 7
* as with any mixture of old stamps there will likely be some mixed condition
* as you can see in the pictures, some interesting stuff does lurk too!
This lot is an excellent way to really build your revenue collection and you'll have some nice traders too!
Have fun with these!
Please note that the stamps you see in the pictures are what you will receive. These are actual pictures of highlights of actual stamps in this lot!
Don't Forget to Check Out My Other Lots!
Shipping and Insurance:
* We use new packaging and normally new sturdy boxes when boxes are needed
* All items are wrapped in plastic bags etc to guard against moisture in transit
* We try to use interesting stamps on your packages, including modern souvenir sheets; we are stamp collectors after all!
* Packaging is done carefully to maximize the likelihood it arrives safely!
* You will receive a full refund if your shipment is lost in transit
* Check our feedback for comments from other collectors!
* Normal mailing days are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays so items are usually mailed within 1 or 2 business days of payment.
* INTERNATIONAL $3 airmail
* If you want your lot(s) registered, please enquire but be advised that this is not always possible and it can be very expensive!!
Member of the Csda, Aps, Rpsc and Bnaps
Don't forget to check the interesting and unusual items in my store!!
- Item Location
- Ontario, Canada
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Please contact me if there are any issues with the stamps before returning them. Thank you!
Click here to login