China 1942 Republic, Provincial Surch. with variations, Part Set [Unused]
Condition: Unused, very lightly hinged, CV £60.00. All scanned images are of the actual items you receive. Categorisation and descriptions are based on best available knowledge and referenced to appropriate catalogue where specified. Postage & Packaging: ... Read More
- Catalog Number
- SG 624, 690, 691, 693, 694, 625, 627, 689Ba
- Stamp Type
- General Issue
- Stamp Format
- Year of Issue
Item DescriptionCondition: Unused, very lightly hinged, CV £60.00. All scanned images are of the actual items you receive. Categorisation and descriptions are based on best available knowledge and referenced to appropriate catalogue where specified.
Postage & Packaging: For orders less than £40.00, UK 1st Class or World Standard charges apply:
- UK 1st Class £1.30
- World Standard £3.20
All orders of £40.00 or more require postage with tracking (‘Signed for’ in UK or ‘Tracked & Signed’ for overseas) - please contact via online messaging before settling payment in such circumstances:
- UK Signed For 1st Class £2.85
- World Tracked & Signed £9.00
Please note that our shipping charges are at cost and include a HipStamp Transaction Fee on postage & packaging.
Import Duties / Handling Fees: If you are outside the UK, then you may be liable for duties, taxes and charges issued by your local government. These charges are out of our control and are the buyer's responsibility.
Please refer to 'Shipping' Tab for Returns policy. For further information, please contact via HipStamp online messaging.
|WestNab (323)||£18.30||08/08/2021 16:02:23|
|WestNab (323)||£18.30||1||08/08/2021 16:37:01|
- Item Location
- East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns accepted with a refund (excluding postage) within 30 days of purchase. Please ensure that you bid on the correct item and that you are happy with the clarity, centring and perforations as returns will not be accepted otherwise. Refunds only offered on items returned in the condition they were received.
Click here to login