MALAYSIA 2020 - PRINTABLE STAMP ALBUM
MALAYSIA 2020 - PRINTABLE STAMP ALBUM * A4 Stamp Album to print - All 2020 issues (7 pages + covers) High-quality design stamp pages to keep and present your collection of contemporary stamps in a professional way: * Each issue is evidenced with its ow ... Read More
* A4 Stamp Album to print - All 2020 issues (7 pages + covers)
High-quality design stamp pages to keep and present your collection of contemporary stamps in a professional way:
* Each issue is evidenced with its own delimited area of the page
* Technical information like date of issue, perforation, printing technique, subject of each stamp, are provided for each issue
* Grey-scale pictures of each stamp are inside the stamp placeholders for immediate identification of the stamp and pleasant appearance also in case of a missing stamp
* Each stamp placeholder is accurately sized to design a light frame around 4mm larger than the stamp
* Apart from the header, all the graphical elements of the page are in grey-scale so that your stamps are in full evidence and there is no confusion with missing stamps
* Every album is tested against the real world realizing a copy with all the stamps of the collection. This allows removing possible errors that can occur during the design and preparation of the album
Free shipping when you provide an email address to which the album will be sent as PDF file.
A link will also be provided to download high-resolution scans of all the stamps present in the collection so you can fully appreciate its details (see sample photo)
- The album pages are sent as a PDF file so you can use any PDF viewer to print them.
- In the printer settings check the option "Scale to fit" (usually this should be a default setting of your printer
- The pages are designed for A4 format
- Use preferably non-acid A4 paper sheets with an ideal weight between 120 and 150 gr/m2
- Two versions of the cover are provided, with and without a frame, in case you want to print it on a special paper sheet with a pre-printed frame (see example photo)
Preparation of Your Album
Place your stamps on your album using mounting protective strips, made of clear archival-quality polystyrene film, cutting them at the desired size using a stamp mount cutter for more precise results.
You can punch your pages and use a D ring folder, but we strongly recommend placing each page in an individual sheet protector of non-stick polypropylene and 0.1mm thickness. It is an easier and cleaner way to keep your stamps perfectly protected. You can see the final result in the sample photos.
STAMPS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Stamps in the pictures are for demonstration purposes only.
THIS ALBUM CANNOT BE DISTRIBUTED. You can only use the related PDF file to print your personal album.
If for any reason you have problems printing your pages, or you need further advice, or you find any error that can have still be missed during the quality check, please get in touch so that we can help you to fix the problem.
- Item Location
- Singapore, Singapore
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
Click here to login