FRE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO CANADA AND US>

Free Shipping on ALL ORDERS TO CANADA & US

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Please tell us the name of your Store.
  • Colletors coenwr.
  • 10 per cent discount on all orders> post FREE.
  • Coenwr??

As in "The Brothers Coen Underwear" brand sold at K•Mart??
  • Cornel von Berwald: You indicated your store has the name "Collectors coenwr.". I tried to look at your store but HS indicates they are unable to find this store? Guess you won't have to provide too much free shipping to Canada or the USA if everyone has the same problem!! Guess you can even save on the 10% discount as well. What a deal.
  • It's because you misspelled it --- it's not 'Collectors Coenwr' . . . it's 'Colletors Coenwr'.
  • Thanks Dave: When I looked I spelled it like he did with a small c on coenwr. with a period after it. John
  • Sorry missed the spelling on "Colletors". and guess I did type it in as "Collectors". You have to be so careful! I am used to a message coming back that says "Did you mean to say" with a list of alternatives John
  • Perhaps this straw is something other than a FORUM - PROMO but I tried this using Colletors and both small "c" and capital "C" on "coenwr." and HS still states "We couldn't find any matching stores for your search." What is actually going on?
  • JHT -- see Mark Schwing's post above.
  • Mr. Talman, I would recommend using the Link that member Mark Schwing graciously provided us. (Thank-you for that Mark) The situation has been clarified already no need to say more. Except good luck with your sale Cornel. I, for one will be shopping with you.
  • I saw Mark Schwing's link but thought I should be able to find store using info provided by the seller "Colletors coenwr." as he provided above. I went to the list of stores and put in info he provided and got "We couldn't find any matching stores for your search." I think even Cornel von Berwald might be interested in knowing this. I admit I have a lot to learn about Hip Stamps but I find it strange that I can't find his store under the info the seller provided but must go thru another route to find it. Hope my info helps this seller if he tries to advertise his store again.
  • When you get there you will find he is 90 years of age.
  • edited August 2017 2 LikesVote Down
    Hi Mark I used the link you provided Thank you again. I quickly noticed 2 things, Mr. von Berwald at age 90 has spent a lifetime contributing to & partaking in the hobby we both love. It appears that his Austo-Hungarian Language background is the reason for the initial confusion. I was also impressed with his 3'726 100% Feedbacks. His customers are clearly very fond of him. I suspect he treats all with an 'Old World' graciousness. & kindness. What a delightful afternoon it would be to sit down with Cornel over a strong black coffee & a glass of plum brandy & listen to stamp stories.
  • I second that.