New Dealer on site has some questions

Hello,
I tried looking through various posts on the forums to see if I could find any information on shop subscriptions etc. So I apologise in advance if some of my questions are covered else where.

Firstly I've now setup a shop and started listing, but spent a lot of time trying to work out what subscription level I should start on. I already list on Ebay, but thought it was time to see how other platforms performed.

Their seems to be very little explanation of what the different shop levels offer to a seller. Okay the support side seems pretty clear, but what is the difference between basic, enhanced and premium features. Same for directory listings. No one's going to list 100,000 items in a week, so the number of listings doesn't really affect my decision. I'm surprised that you can't drill down on the options to see more detail on what's offered.

I like the listing tool, but am I missing something? Is their anyway of editing the images imported like on ebay. Since I use a scanner mainly it's a pain not being able to rotate the images or lighten etc on the listing tool.

I've got a lot of different stock including stamps and postcards. Do you really have to open separate shops on different platforms? That seems very clunky.

Well that's a start for now

Cheers

Paul

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The number of listings is the number of listings you can have listed in total within your Store. This isn't the amount of items you list per week, but total number of items within your Store. A Basic Store subscription allows you to have up to 10,000 listings, a Featured Store subscription up to 100,000 and a Premium Store up to 1 Million.

Within the Store Directory Premium Stores are displayed first, followed by Featured Stores and then Basic Stores.

Featured and Premium Stores are also eligible for Marketing Support from our Account Management team. This includes inclusion in Site Email Newsletters, as well Seller Email Newsletters. If you would like any more information on this, or other features of our Store Subscriptions, just click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page, and we'll follow-up with you.

You can find more help on our Bulk Lister here, including a video tutorial:
    https://support.hipecommerce.com/portal/kb/articles/bulk-lister-instructions

We do not offer image editing tools, but there are many different free tools you can use for this purpose before uploading your images to HipStamp. If you're using Windows (or likely Mac), you should be able to use the default image tool for this as well.
  • Thanks Mark,
    Yes I assumed that the listing totals were not per week, just that I wouldn't need to make a decision about upgrading to the next level for a while. Probably didn't express that clearly.
    Is their anyway to monitor traffic through the shop? Views etc
    Thanks
    Paul
  • From within the Members Area > Selling > Listings section you can see the number of Views and Watchers for any given listing. You can also sort on this to see the most viewed items. There's also a Store States page which shows you your monthly sales history.
  • Actually just a quick note. With our Bulk Lister, once you upload images to the Image Manager, while you can not adjust the brightness, etc. of images - you can rotate images in the Image Manager. Just right click on the image once it's uploaded to the Image Manager and select the "Resize and Rotate" option. Then click on the Rotate option, rotate accordingly and click the Apply button (not Save As).
  • That's really helpful. I'm going to play about with this over the next few days. Have a nice weekend
    Paul
  • From 1 newbie to another.If you have Excell you should have no problem with bulk lister but if not used the one recommended,its free & works fine.Good luck & be patient this is a big,big site & will take a while to get clients.
  • edited January 2018 1 LikesVote Down
    A