Import eBay listings to HipStamp

Is this a difficult task to Import eBay listings to HipStamp? Where would I find the csv format that Hipstamp uses? Thanks much for the response in advance. Tom

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2018 1 LikesVote Down
    If you are looking to import listings from ebay, we offer a fully automatic ebay sync tool. All you need to do is link your ebay account, and everything else is taken care of for you. Your listings will be synced, any new listings will be automatically added, and any listings sold on one site will be removed from the other automatically. Just click on "Ebay Sync" under "Selling Tools" on the right hand side of the Members Area > Selling page to get started:
    https://www.hipstamp.com/members/selling/browse/open

For information on our Bulk Lister, click on the "Bulk Lister" link under "Selling Tools"
  • Thank you Mark. I did as you said a few months ago and eBay sent me a post that someone was trying to access my store (I don't remember the exact wording of the message) and my password was changed by eBay and I ran into one other glich that I can't remember what it was. It was a pain to get things going again. Has anyone had a similar problem with eBay not cooperating with Hipstamp? Thank you Mark for your responce and input. Is there a problem with eBay allowing Hipstamp to access the items? Tom
  • Our Ebay Sync tool is a fully approved ebay Compatible Application. The notice you are referring to would not have in any way been cause by our Ebay Sync tool, as we never have access to your password. When you activate the Ebay Sync tool, you will be brought to ebay's own website, where you grant access to our Ebay Sync tool which has been registered with, and approved by ebay.
  • Hi Mark! If I use the sync tool, can I then drop my eBay listings to then use HipStamp exclusively as if the items were added directly to HipStamp?
  • Yes. If you're not using ebay in it's entirety, just turn off the ebay sync before closing the listings on ebay. If you're still using ebay, but only want specific listings on HipStamp, just go ahead and end them on ebay. This will end them on HipStamp as well, however you can relist them (in bulk) from the Closed listings page. When relisting them, check off the option that reads "break external syncs", which means you want them relisted but to no longer keep them in sync with ebay.
  • Hallo! Der EBAY Import funkiniert, aber werden meine Artikel (Briefmarken) in x-beliebige Länder falsch eingereiht! Meine Briefmarken sind alle von Österreich.
  • Hi,
    I used the sync, and an Ebay item "came in" into Hip correctly, ok, but in the description of the item,at Ebay, I use various text modifications, bold, font, colors, etc to explain differences on postage costs.
    These came into hip in a complet different way "test align..." like it was html, unreadable.