Complaint about Seller

Trying to contact Mark to report a complaint, seller being non responsive to my requests: See below information, I need help getting this to HipStamp people who can fiwwiw up these issues with seller.
Thank you.

Sale Transaction - Invoice ID: #3200553

Invoice #3200553 from 09/12/2021 - Seller: Mormoney (0)
(15 Items)

Listing Qty Price Subtotal
Stamps
(#41190097)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190098)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190101)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190100)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190099)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190094)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190103)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Stamps
(#41190102)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Special delievery stamps
(#41126099)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190106)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190104)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190105)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190108)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190107)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Large lot of stamps
(#41190109)
1 $0.99 $0.99
Postage Method: Standard Shipping
Delivery Address: James Henson
406 Mahogany Circle, Key Largo, Florida, 33037, United States
Subtotal $14.85
Shipping $4.10
Total $18.95
Message Board
ARCHIVE

Mormoney
Open 09/14/2021 01:27:05
Yes this is Henry I am the owner of # 1 stamp store.and I see you have won some stamps from my store on the auction.now I need your address to ship them to you.you can email me your info. thanks an have a great day.
Mormoney
Re: Open 09/19/2021 16:43:47
Yes just wanted to say thanks for your purchase.and I sent you a extra gift for the wait.thanks and have a great day.
bosnred
Re: Kistings and pictures of my purchases missing 09/25/2021 09:20:42
I received my stamps today and went on to compare what I received with your listing pictures and found they have all been removed from HipStamp’s listings of purchases. This keeps me from determining that I received what I paid for as I inventory the purchases. Could you please send me those original listing descriptions and photos of the lots I bought. You can attach all in this message center. Thank you for your help with this.
bosnred
Complete Disappointment 10/03/2021 00:00:15
Henry,
I sent you a message requesting your response to my needs concerning my purchase of several lots. Please respond to my request of 9/25/2021 for listing pictures for each lot which have been removed from HipStamp. In a week if I don’t here from you or get what I need I’ll file a complaint with HipStamp. Not my preference but you are leaving me no choice here Henry.
Respectfully
JM Henson

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Can't you look at your order on HipStamp? Pictures and description are stored with the order, at least they are on all my orders.
    If that is not a solution for you then use the "need help" button at the bottom of all HipStamp pages and use the "Send us a message" You should get an immediate email confirming receipt and a response in 24-48 hours.
    Mike
  • You bought " Large lot of stamps" for 99 cents and you're worried about a bait and switch? That's not a large sum. If you're not happy don't buy from that dealer again.
  • exactly.. a ton of work and an unreasonable request to ask for pictures of 99c stamps. imo
  • Regardless of any of that, this is just a forum for asking questions. Your question seems to how to contact HipStamp. You're probably not going to "contact Mark" but if you send them a message though the "contact Us" link, you will get a response. It may not be immediate but they will get back with you. Beyond that, there is nothing anyone here in the forum can do to help you.
  • James,

I noticed this seller had 0 feedback at the time of purchase and currently doesn't have store. Perhaps that's the reason you can't see any pictures with this purchase. He may have alread been terminated by HipStamp or only had a few stamps to sell and closed his store. My guess is that you won't be getting any help from the seller. Hopefully the "gift" was nice.
  • Hello James,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you encountered issues with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@hipecommerce.com for any concerns and if you needed additional assistance.

Have a great day!
  • As I recall, this guy was banned from Hipstamp for seriously bogus listings. There was a thread about this somewhere.
    But he has been removed, I'm guessing that's why the listings have vanished.
  • I appreciate everyone’s comments, does HipStamp ever notify historical or previous buyers when a seller gets banned? All I wanted was the auction pics, I don’t think that’s an unreasonable request. Not trying to discover bait and switch, just document purchases I made with the listing pics.
  • James, I would suggest to be safe follow a couple steps:
    1) Note that that seller had 0 feedback. Doesn't mean they are "bad" but they don't have a track record yet. So "test" the water first.
    2) You can always download the image at the time you win the stamp. Then you don't have to rely on it vanishing from the internet in the future (as so many things do, for many many different reasons).
    3) Look closely at the sellers store and listings before bidding. I do one simple thing every time I go to a new store on Hipstamp. First thing I do is select "Sort by price high to low". This then shows me what material they have and what they are considering "high end". The con artists (and this guy was one) will have garbage listed for 100's or 1,000's of dollars, even if they have some "legitimate" material to make their store appear "normal". Also, note the total number of items in the store. If they've got less than 20 and 1/2 are ridiculous prices, just don't go there.

Very simple buyer protection, even if you don't "know" the material they are offering. I usually switch to "US" filter after I see what they have as a whole, and take a deeper dive into their stock to see how "generous" they are with their descriptions. Sellers who over state centering, or have things like "regummed?" in the listing or "not verified"... they're hacks. Stay away from them.