Missing Items from Store Listings

Good Morning Everyone. Last night I added some items to my store but they have NOT shown up. Has this happened to anyone else? My Store numbers are jumping about showing the difference. 15558 in "Sort by" and 15564 in "Recently listed" but neither showing the stamps I listed.

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes,the same is happening with my store,I listed 6 Bayern stamp lots more than 2 hours ago but they are not updated to my store for the moment
  • Carlos, I thought maybe I did something wrong late at night, thank you.
  • Also Noticed Sold Item not showing up in "Sold/Closed" listing, The Set does not show in the active listing. Must be lost in space floating around somewhere. Maybe Tech can tell us what has happened.
  • Just listed about 20 stamps this morning. Only a few showed up in my listings. Not sure what happened to the others.

Also, when I went to my "Listings" tab, I have quite a few show up in the "Scheduled" sub-grouping even though I have not used that function. Many are not "scheduled" to be listed for over 100 days.

Look like things have gone wobbly again.
  • edited October 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    not sure if this will help but maybe try refreshing your browser or log out then back in? Idk but restarting my phone all ways works for my phone glitches sometimes browser's do that oh wait that's technically in general lol hopefully something helps or can fix this issue!

You ever take 15-30 minutes making a big fat listings with loads of pictures and information and then you click back button mistakenly and then poof your time was wasted? What ever did happen to the button where you can go back to before you clicked the back button lol those good days!
  • My computer gets turned off each and every night. I started listing as soon as turning the computer on this morning.

After each individual listing is finished and I click on the "List and Create a Similar Item", a small pop-up box gives me the opportunity to open the newly created listing to look at it. I do that with each newly created listing just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes when creating the listing. I did that with each new listing this morning, so if the listing hadn't been created I couldn't have looked at it. But most of those new listings that I created this morning and then checked out now no longer show up in my new listings.
  • Seems that most of my new listings were successfully created but not showed in my active listing,they are somewhere in the HS cloud,hope they can fix this bug as soon as possible
  • Same with me. I may now have duplicate listings as I thought I had made a mistake when only 1 in 6 showed up in my store. I will not list more until we get word that the problem has been fixed.
  • Same Here. I may now have duplicate listings as I thought I had made a mistake when only 2 in 6 Sheets showed up in my store. Tried to list today nothing showed up.
  • Yup, us too. I've sent a message to Hipstamp, but sounds like they're probably getting lots of such reports.
  • Having the same problem this morning - listed 26 items - 12 showed up in listing and 14 are no were to be found - 12 showed up in my store but where are the other 14????????????? I also noticed that now you cant contact them - wonder why?
  • Seems that the problem was just resolved...I have all my lost listings updated and visible on my Store
  • Carlos, Me too must of been Friday Blues.
  • edited October 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    Just got a message from support that the issue is resolved. But still need to check if the missing listings are there or not.

And update - just found the listings there, and support advised they should be visible, and the problem is resolved.