Where is the clear all discussions button

The button to clear all the highlights so we can see which posts we are interested in have new content. What is going on with this site ? Please stop breaking everything - I am getting afraid to put anything new on.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited November 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Never mind - in the endless game of hiding things played ever since the dark ages of SG we now have to click a hidden drop down at each of the 6 categories instead of one visible radio button to clear all.
    And yet we can't get a block bidders function.

I can't figure out what the advantage of constantly confusing your CUSTOMERS is. Is the programming for the old original Stampwants or Bidstart (PRE SG) available so we can get an intuitive system back. In all the pre SG years I never had to ask where anything was or how to do anything.
  • Carol, I am unsure as to exactly what you are referring to, but we have not made any changes to our forums.
  • Mark - I apologize. I had set my zoom at 150% to better view a picture in the forums and had not reset it. Doing so hid the set of 5 buttons across the top - the last of which reads "Mark all read".

I will refrain from commenting before my first cup of coffee for awhile....

By the way -it is good to see you back on the boards. you are a calming influence for us old timers.