Not TakenShipping fee change altered all my listings

edited November 2021 in Bugs 1 LikesVote Down
I recently when to seller tools and changed my shipping fee for domestic sales, and Hipstamp not only updated that fee, but changed
the shipping fee for international sales on my expensive items from $20 to $3. Now I have to manually change over 200 items and that is going to take a good two days! Thank you Hipstamp :(

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited November 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Within the Listings area, we provide you with the ability to update your listings in bulk, including Shipping Costs. You'll see exactly what Shipping Costs will be applied to your selected listings before you apply the change. Note that there's no separate option to change just part of your Shipping Costs - what you see is what will change.

If you want to change the Shipping Costs on any specific group of listings, such as more expensive items, just filter your listings by price, and then select all of the items in question, and update them all at once in bulk.
  • Thanks Mark, I will try that. Appreciate the information!
  • If you need any further help, just reach out to our Support Team by clicking Contact Us in the footer, or emailing: support@hipstamp.com