Sign Off Option

This may be just something I find annoying as it relates to the new format, Now when you are ready to sign off - you need to go to the Menu (like most everything else) but Sign Off is the last choice in the Menu and in my case at least I need to scroll down to get to that option, I would prefer that the sign off be towards the top of the choices in the menu - or even better outside of the menu just as an option on the top like the sign in.. Steve

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Steve, I'll second that. If you look at other website interface design, generally once you "Log In" that button will become "Log Out"/"Sign Off" in the same location. This is user interface design 101.
    We're really sacrificing form over function... please don't.
    Get a book on interface design, or just go visit some websites you find useable, and emulate that. This doesn't match anything, and smacks of programmers left to run amok on interface design. What's good for developers is most often, not what's "user friendly" for the actual user base.

• Scott,
    I spent 30 years in I/T well before web sites but even using in house applications we had what you said is 100% correct !! Steve
  • Scott and Steven,

You are absolutely correct and I have designed web sites.