ImplementedSingle Payment for Same Seller Auction Lots

I recently won two auction lots offered by the same seller and have received separate invoices for each. I've requested an invoice from the seller that will allow me to make a single payment for both items, rather than two separate payments; however, I haven't yet received a response. This morning, I received a payment reminder from Hipstamp for the first lot won..

I'd like to see a feature that combines all of the lots won from the same seller so that the buyer can make a single payment (similar to what is done on ebay), rather than multiple ones. I imagine sellers would also appreciate such a feature as it would preclude them from having to pay multiple Paypal transaction fees.

Is this something that is planned or does the feature already exist and I just haven't been able to figure out how to activate it?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Currently this does happen automatically - but only for auction lots won within 3 days of each other. Outside that time frame, the Seller has the option to combine invoices over any time period - which they can optionally do at your request.
  • edited September 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Thanks for letting me know the parameters. After winning the first lot I had informed the seller that I was bidding on another lot of his that would close in a few days and asked if I could delay payment until the second lot closed -- he agreed. I've already made the request for a combined invoice so I'll wait a few more days and, if not received by then, will make separate payments.

For your awareness, I took a look at the system notifications received for each of the winning lots. The first was sent to me at 6:27 pm on September 12th and the second at 4:19 pm on the 15th.
  • Why only auction lots? My costumer asked for a reduced price, I accepted but now he is charged double postage, I cant combine his invoice .So how can I do this? George.
  • It's not only auction lots. It's currently the case for auctions, offers, and if you have the "Pay Later" feature enabled, and a customer checks out and does not pay at the time of checkout using the "Pay Later" feature.