PayPal Credit

Why can't I use my PAYPAL CREDIT ACCOUNT to pay for my purchases on Hip Stamp? The dealer would be paid instantly and could send my stamps right away instead of waiting 3 days for an echeck to clear and then another 3-5 days to reach me. I can do this on Ebay and use to be able to do this on bidstart. Is this just Hipstamp that won't do this or is it something with PayPal?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited October 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Unfortunately, we were informed by PayPal that they are no longer offering PayPal Credit on the purchase of stamps - since they are classified as high risk purchases internally by PayPal. This doesn't really make any sense to us, and it's not enforced uniformly among Sellers / Sites. However, we are now working with a PayPal Representative to try and get this policy reversed.
  • Thanks - hope you can convince them that stamp collectors are honest people!
  • I was wondering why I started getting these echecks from PayPal from long time customers. It really is annoying to have to wait and check to make sure the echeck has cleared. One customer purchased from me on Bidstart during the last week and PayPal worked fine - now he had to use echeck.
  • Hopefully they can get PayPal to allow PayPal Credit. It makes life a lot easier and faster! I deal with quite a few dealers on Hipstamp and like the feed back on quick payment as I pay immediately for whatever I put in my cart.
  • if and when I join up, paypal only for me. no checks, no money orders-sorry but I have been ripped off before. I can't jump on a plane and head to Germany for my $5.00-woops forgot to mention, I only sell to the US. Sorry, but ain't worth the headache for a few bucks-thanks!
  • Hello Lee,
    As before on Stampwants/Bidstart Mark did not tolerate any shenanigans. Members would report the bogus sellers and POOF there gone. Same thing here just a nice pleasant place to be with the bonus of selling your stamps. Hang out look around join in some of the forum chatter and dont forget to enter the giveaway each day.
    https://www.hipstamp.com/giveaways/browse
    Ross
    https://www.hipstamp.com/store/ross-stamps