SolvedBidders from Countries which you do not ship an item to, can bid on your auctions

edited January 2019 in Bugs 1 LikesVote Down
got a guy in Germany, been there loved it, buys a stamp from me. Oh Gee-I don't ship over seas, as stated in my store description and stamp description---no money has been sent-so I just want to hit 'cancel sale' and be done. I did send him a message---help and thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello! Mark---happened again..I don't ship to Germany..now what?
    Just tried to submit a ticket...headache...
    HELP AND THANKS!!!
  • It was a huge problem on Bidstart - I had a few dozen buyers blocked. Some were very insistent that I HAD to sell to them. Ebay let's you block people from bidding,and you can always set your Paypal account to block payments from outside the US.
  • edited November 2016 1 LikesVote Down
    Looks like might have to..don't want to piss people off..but when you offer 0.50 on shipping and state No overseas shipping its a bummer for all those involved...and who ships to Germany for 0.50usd?? Not me....
  • We're reviewed this further, and there appears to be a bug, in that bidders from countries to whom you do not ship to, can still place bids on those items (even though they could not add store items to their cart, etc.) We'll have this fixed soon. In the mean time, please feel free to complete the orders in question, and we'll credit you the shipping costs. We'll follow-up with you on this shortly.