PlannedAccept Offers in Bulk

edited September 2016 in Feature Requests 0 LikesVote Down
I finally got around to tweaking my store having noticed some images didn't synch over from bS when I first opened up here. While doing so, I also noticed the box for 'Accept Offers' was checked for many listings that I edited which isn't my intention to offer.
Is there some way to remove the 'Accept Offers' in bulk from all of my listings as opposed to doing each one piece-meal (which would take hours)?

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We're actually currently working on finishing a Bulk Edit feature for the Members Area > Selling > Listings section. This should be available within the next couple of days.

Once that tool is available, you'll be able to select all listings - and then click Bulk Edit to make a few different types of changes - including enabling / disabling best offers.
  • I received a best offer for a stamp that didn't have best offer. It was close so it was OK. I really don't want best offer as unlike ebay I have not adjusted my prices to include a best offer and don't have time to change all of them
  • If you do not have the "Offer Enabled" option set on an item listing - buyers will not be able to submit offers. Note that when you import listings from bidStart you can set a few default options on the bidStart Sync screen, such as if you want to accept offers, and your postage rates. However, note that this is the default information to be used when new items come over from bidStart. If you change this information it will not change any information on existing listings.

However, as noted within the next day or two we will have a Bulk Edit option that will allow you to change any or all of your existing listings accordingly.
  • edited August 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Bulk Edit is now available in the Members Area > Listings section.

If you want to edit all of your active listings, click on the menu icon (down triangle) next to the checkbox at the top left of the page - above the first checkbox for the first item, and select "Select All X Matching Listings", then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Bulk Edit" button.

On the next screen you can then select which fields you want to update, and update all your listings accordingly.

You can use this for offers, shipping, etc.
  • edited August 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Hello Mark

I think you mean Bulk Edit is now available ( is not available)

I just tried updating my shipping info using the bulk lister and it didn't work.

I tried to remove the statement about insurance is needed. I did the edit and checked back after 10 min and items were not updated and the insurance line was added back into the bulk lister screen.
  • On which page can I find the menu icon (down triangle) ? Also How can I change my shipping amount to $2.00 for the first 40 items then $.05 for each additional item? Can this be done using Bulk Edit?
  • John - Your items are updated now, but it took over an hour to process, since you have over 90,000 items. We'll update the wording so that it's clearer.

Douglas - From the Members Area > Selling > Listings page. Look to the left, above the first checkbox / item. There's a gray menu with a checkbox in it, and a menu icon (drop down arrow). Currently you can set up a per item cost, and a cost to ship that item as an additional item. So for example, you could set up your items to cost $2.00 to ship, and $0.01 for each additional item. However, you can't currently set up additional rules such as only charge additional shipping on items after the 40th item. So you would need to select a per item rate, and a per additional item rate.
  • Mark -
    Bringing up the Listings Page shows 15 of my items. If I follow the above procedure, will the bulk change affect only the 15 items on that page, or all the items in my store?
  • Mark - Thank you for the help. I found everything to be as per the instructions. Are there any plans to set up additional rules on shipping so that it might accommodate an additional charge on items after the 40th?
  • George - when you click on the menu icon, you will have an option for both choices:

select-all

Douglas - It's not currently planned, but shipping is one of the features we review often.
  • This procedure work flawlessly for me-Thank you
  • Thanks Mark. Once again you're ahead of the curve !
  • Today I had 53 offers and accepted each one. I had to accept each individually which took a long time. Is there a way to accept more than 1 item at a time? These offers were from the same individual and it took a long time to accept each one.

Thanks Tom
  • Just bumping this thread as I have had the same situation.

Today I had 78 offers from the same buyer. I had already accepted three from previous days. How can I accept or decline them en masse ?

Also, if I choose to do nothing with them, do they automatically get declined after so many days, like they used to on bidstart ?

TIA
  • A very good question! I'm anxious to see the response to this.

Tom
  • I have the same issue as Chris, we need an option similar to BS that allowed accept / decline / counter in one screen for all offers. Takes far too long to go through 20 offers from the same person.