Bulk Download from bidStart

Hello Mark

Thanks for the email.

I just tried doing the bulk download and I get below message when I ask for the cvs file on bidStart.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Will the images also be download from bidStart using this method you outlined in your email?
  • Hi John,

Yes - they will be.

As far as I know, bidStart is continuing to have significant issues today. Many people are seeing the same message you noted above for various different pages. I would recommend trying again, although you may need to wait until (hopefully) the current issues are resolved there. All that being said, I do know you have a large amount of items, so I'm unsure if that could cause an issue - but it's hard to say until the other issues are resolved.
  • Thank Mark, will try again in morning.
  • Not working Mark. I think it's the size of my file. Damn now I can't update my listings with new items or delete sold.
  • I tried a few more time but same message. I think my file size is to large. I'm screwed lol
  • edited April 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    I just checked a few pages on bidStart (including the homepage), and most just spun for about a minute - and then gave me an "internal server error". So there's still a fair chance that not being able to download your file is related to the larger issues on bidStart at the moment. Once we're sure those are resolved, if you're still having an issue - shoot me an email and we'll figure it out! (No Seller Left Behind!)