Not receiving emails for items sold

I just recently had a sale and received the PayPal but nothing from Hipstamp noting a sale occurred. Is this normal? I am generally used to receiving both a payment notice and a sale notice.
Jack
Jacksstamps

Comments

• 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am having the same problem.
  • Have you checked your spam folder? We noticed that in particular, AOL users were seeing some of our emails wind up in their spam folder. You can generally resolve this be adding "admin@hipstamp.com" to your safe list. This differs by Email Provider, but here's a list of how-to for most Email Providers:
    https://support2.constantcontact.com/articles/FAQ/2753
  • Yep....it was in my SPAM folder. Corrected the problem. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Jack
    Jacksstamps
  • For the longest time, in fact never, I was not receiving emails for orders sold, or forum notifications. Then all of a sudden, this week they started to pop up! I didn't do anything. I guess it just took time to work the network out! Loving all the communication now.
  • For the longest time( I WAS)getting Emails. Then they stopped. Did They just reverse ( from always to never ) And From (never to always ) Any ways something changed.
  • Seems Like every one is having Problems in this dept. and no Mark I do not think it is my spam folder .?.?.!
  • Luree - We noticed you had accidentally clicked on "Mark as Spam" within your email provider - which meant our email provider stopped sending you any and all emails. We then removed you from this list, so you were sent email again.

Charles - Please check your spam folder.
  • It happened to me too yesterday and I use an AOL email for paypal and hence here too. The mail was in the Spam folder.. I wish I could drop AOL but it is not worth the trouble to change at this point.
  • Today I had it vice versa: This morning I received an email about a purchase from hipstamp, But no one by PayPal about a payment.

https://www.hipstamp.com/store/kingfox
  • Mark, thanks for doing that. I didn't know I had marked HS as spam. Must've had a brain fart that day! hee hee hee.
  • edited October 2016 1 LikesVote Down
    "Luree - We noticed you had accidentally clicked on "Mark as Spam" . . . "

What?? Surely that's not what you mean . . .

Mark as Spam1
  • roflmbo! Very good, Dave. Now, which one of us is fried?
  • Fried?? Which one of US??

If anyone is going to be fried it would be Mark.

And I'm afraid he already has been to some degree by all of the whiners in this Forum!!
  • But Dave it might be you. I mean, after all, you're technically the one who actually, literally, definitively posted Spam to the forum for everyone to view!
  • But at least I didn't whine about it!! :smiley:
  • I going to the store for some nice Brie and maybe some very sharp Cheddar, and some grapes. Then we can have some cheese with that whine! chortle chortle ...

Then we can really dive into the fried Spam and crackers.

Ha ha, I have a fleeting memory; after my Dad passed, Dianne and I helped Mom clean out one of the sheds on their property. We found cans of Spam from WWII! Yeah, you read that right. They were government issue cans, like REM's for the GI's. I have no idea why my Dad wouldn't have used them, and why did they even keep them? Needless to say we pitched them after having one of those what was he thinking moments!