Deleting unleft feedback bars

I'm under the belief that if i buy something and pay promptly, the seller should be leaving me feedback immediately since my end of the deal is done. Some sellers seem to withold feedback either not bothering, or waiting for me to leave feedback, in effect holding feedback as hostage. I don't play those games and won't leave feedback for the seller under these circumstances after my items have been received.
Now whenever I need to leave feedback after a buyer pays me, which I do right after they pay (and this usually involves multiple items), I check the 'all' box. Then I have to scroll down to the aforementioned buyers and uncheck the boxes next to those transactions so as not to leave feedback for them (which in addition would sound odd since the feedback I'm leaving is orientated towards my buyers),
Is there any way to remove these old transactions where I'm not about to leave feedback? Having to scroll and un-check these old transaction is getting old.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I find it much easier to leave feedback through the Sold Orders page, clicking on the Leave Feedback button for each order.
  • I leave feedback from the selling reminders page. This provides me better control. I have found you need to leave the feedback first, then mark the item as shipped. If you mark it shipped first, the feedback option disappears from this section. The only problem with leaving it here is that you can't remove an individual item from the feedback. Therefore, if I can't locate a stamp and refund the buyer, this stamp's feedback is identical to the ones that I did mail which is technically not accurate, but I'm not taking the time to check each stamp's box or scrolling down to remove it as you do. Same thing when I buy stamps. If I have problems with a stamp or two in an order, I don't leave any feedback for that order until it is resolved.
  • I think it's reasonable to provide feedback after feedback is provided by a buyer in order to address negative or neutral feedback. This doesn't mean it should be reciprocal (negative for negative and so on.) Additionally, I'm OK with neutral feedback for cancelled or out-of-stock items. I've only left negative feedback on non-paying customers after an auction and only after repeated requests are ignored.