Waiting on a stamp! Have paid and been waiting for a month now??? Beginning to think FRAUD!!

edited April 2021 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
14 cent blue indian head
$1.00
Seller: kicereock (0)
Current Bid: $1.00 Bids: 1
Your Bid: $1.00 (Proxy Bid $1.00) HIGH BID
indian head 14 cent blue unused block of 4

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well maybe but have you tried contacting the seller? I just looked at what appeared to be his/her store. Opened store Jan 13, 2021. No feedback so far. Only one stamp listed (maybe they had many more listed and sold them all but this one). Not knocking it. Everyone has to start somewhere. I personally wouldn't have very high expectations but you never know.

Screenshot 2021-04-08 144326
  • What is a 14 cent blue Indian head ? One can tell SO much by the use of nomenclature and expression. In philatelics, description is everything . Those who fail to use it when selling reflect a lack
    of knowledge which should make a buyer very suspect . Seems like you’re out a dollar . Inexpensive lesson , so I’d count this as blessing in disguise .
  • You first need to try to contact the seller. The seller may have already shipped the item. Right now the PO has been having a number of delays that is outside anything the seller can do about. (I myself have had some shipments that have been taking longer than a month within the US) There are a couple of threads about this issue and this has been ongoing since last year. Most items are getting there within a somewhat normal time frame but others for some reason are not.

I am not sure how many people have noticed it but some of the company's are putting written warnings about this issue if you are going to mail a payment so the payment makes it on time.
  • I expect that you paid via PayPal. File your dispute with them. You'll get your dollar back.