Anybody experiencing stats like this?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • All the time
  • For a pretty new store, that's actually not too bad. It does take some time to build up a customer base but you per item averages are actually really good and something to build on. I actually chart my store performance in Excel. Not putting number on the y-axis cause its none of anyone's dang business. Plotted on a logarithmic scale with exponential trend-lines to project into the future. Blue is sales in dollars, orange is number of items, and magenta is dollars per item. It is just a grind with its monthly ups and downs but stick to it and keep on keeping on..

chart
  • Just whining.
  • edited August 5 4 LikesVote Down
    LOL!! feel free to whine if you pay fees (and they are raising the fees) and no buyers. this is especially true if you have comparison to other sites with the same material at the same price and lower fees. Forgetting the cheerleaders here that will tell you BS - is advisable. :-) in the end logic is the winner.. not whiner. I remind you of the fairy tale about the fox with no tail.
  • I don't think Aesop liked foxes very much. They were either victims or killers in his stories.
  • 98234df85192d254c0357c64f444edd2
    There are some cool stamps under the search term "Aesop"