Stamp purchases not fulfilled!

Several times in the last six months stamps are paid for on Hipstamp and the items don’t arrive. I have contacted the sellers over and over with no response, most recently had to go to PayPal to get a refund for an item purchased in June . Contacted the seller eight times with no response. Then I see the seller on Hipstamp again months later selling the same RW28! All my sellers give me there highest reviews as a buyer and when I try to contact someone about a problem I expect a response. They had no problem taking my money yet keep me guessing for months.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thomas,

If you have not do so already, my suggestion to you would be to file a formal complaint with HipStamp specifying the store(s) of these sellers along with the specific circumstances. This is NOT how honest and ethical dealers behave. Try sending an email directly to support@hipecommerce.com and/or trustandsafety@hipecommerce.com .
  • Mr. McShane, who are these dealers? I think we deserve to know. I suppose I have been fortunate, but in two years of constant commerce here on Hipstamp, I have never had an order go missing or a dealer unwilling to solve a problem. I want to know the dealers you have dealt with so I can avoid them.
  • Publicly posting their names could be a violation of federal and state laws. Best to do that through the private messaging system.
  • Ya Mike that’s why I didn’t post any names or info. Now if not one of my regular sellers I will not make a purchase. 95 % of the people I deal with on Hipstamp are good honest people and quick to respond to any problems . There has been only a few!
  • Michael , personally, I would not consider it good etiquette to accuse publically without proof . This sounds like proof is asserted. Not sure if it’s “illegal” , perhaps you are referring to libel laws ? If I’m incorrect , I’d enjoy learning . Recently observing the overt ethical filth displayed by some of these characters, we should not fear “outing “ them .