Losing message text when sent with no subject

A question for the panel regarding the loss of text when I attempt to send a message without a subject. I fully understand it is my responsibility to enter a subject for a message but, for whatever reason, I have managed to try and send a message without a subject and paid the price, ie. loss of all text content within the message. I write because it has happened more than once and my question is:
Can a message (sometimes quite a lengthy one) be retrieved if it is sent without a subject?

The error message appears and I can see no way to return to the message page without losing the message. It means I have to try and remember my train of thought for sometimes 2-3-4 paragraphs which is frustrating and time consuming.

I have learned my lesson about leaving a message page open for too long, which leads to the same result as above, and copy text to Notepad when I think it might be a problem. I guess I could write all my messages in Notepad and then copy to my message page but I am hoping you might have a helpful Hipstamp solution.

Comments