take the 15 15 15 challenge

ides-of-march-final-image

The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Michael, so what's the 15 15 15 challenge?
  • Ah... 3 15's... March 15.
    It's all so clear now. :expressionless:
  • When i did a preview all the text was there. but now it got cut off so here it is again. thanks Scott for the comment..

The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they
  • text missing again... so one more try sorry people.. The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they . Anyway, prove us wrong, some say collectors don’t read the Forums .. prove us wrong. Take the Ides of March challenge………..
    Spend $15 on stamps and get a 15% discount on the value of the stamps applied by Hipstamp at checkout. The offer is on for 15 days.
    Now is that prophetic .. we look forward to seeing you …. Et tu dear collector .. enjoy looking in our store. https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps
  • AH... that make so much more sense. But I still like that 15 15 15 is also "3 15's" :)
  • I’ll wait for the 100 100 100 Challenge. :smiley:
  • Beware the Ides of March!
  • My message didn't all come through. I typed:

Beware the Ides of March but never CDD Stamps!
  • the 100 100 100 will be when I pass on ...Maybe :-)
  • Can’t wait.
    (Oops. Did I say that?)
  • getting back on track :-) just so collectors don't miss the message of this very important "Ides of March" chatter

The reason cddstamps is worth a visit is perhaps seen by our feedback, of over 58,000 positive feedbacks – yes I know some are auto but Hipstamps wanted it that way to give credit to dealers like us, didn’t they . Anyway, prove us wrong, some say collectors don’t read the Forums .. prove us wrong. Take the Ides of March challenge………..

Spend $15 on stamps and get a 15% discount on the value of the stamps applied by Hipstamp at checkout. The offer is on for 15 days.

Now is that prophetic .. we look forward to seeing you …. Et tu dear collector .. enjoy looking in our store. https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps

ides-of-march-final-image
  • CDD Stamps is one of the finest stores on HipStamp right now. High quality items and top shelf service. He doesn't run sales very often either so now is the time to visit and buy.