Scott United States Precision Specialty Stamp Perforation Perf Multi-Gauge
|Br|Ookman Stamp Company & M Jaffe Duck Stamps Images Are Stock Photos Item #: USSMG02 The New and Improved U.S. Specialized Multi-Gauge is _the essential tool_ for any collector interested in U.S. stamps from the Classics through the Liberty Issue of ... Read More
Images Are Stock Photos
Item #: USSMG02
The New and Improved U.S. Specialized Multi-Gauge is _the essential tool_ for any collector interested in U.S. stamps from the Classics through the Liberty Issue of 1954. This multi gauge now contains 12 precision measuring devices including the Specialty Perf Gauge, Grill Pattern Gauge, Grill Size Gauge, Parallel Line Millimeter Gauge, Design Size Millimeter Gauge & much more!
* The Specialty Perf Gauge is based on the Kiusalas Specialist Gauge
* For collectors of the Grilled Issues, there are two useful gauges: the Grill Pattern Gauge, used to determine the grill type of a stamp, and the Grill Size Gauge, which is used to determine the size of the grill
* The Parallel Line Millimeter Gauge is used to measure the width or height of coil stamps, as well as the parallel accuracy of coil cuts and edges
* For collectors of Flat Press/Rotary Press issues, the Design Size Millimeter Gauge will quickly measure the size of the frame design of these stamps, while the Rotary/Flat Press Gauge is the quickest way to determine what press was used to print a stamp
* Coverage of the Vending and Affixing Machine Perforation Identifier has been expanded to include The Attleboro Stamp Co., The Brinkerhoff Co. (Types I, IIa, IIb), The Farwell Co., International Vending Machine Co. (Types I-IV), The Schermack Co. (Types I-III) and US Automatic Vending Co. (Types I-III). The Large and Small Hole Perf 10 issues of the Liberty Series can easily be distinguished using this measuring device.
* The newly added tool is a Guide Dot Locator, which will be useful to platers and specialists interested in the US 1851-57 issues.
* A Standard Perf Gauge, which measures to the nearest tenth of a perf
* The Cancellation Diameter Gauge and a 240mm-long Millimeter Scale are the final three devices on the gauge.
* The grill points in the Grill Pattern Gauge have been lightened, to allow users to better see through the gauge. This new gauge also features improved lamination that will keep the printed image from scratching off, and prevent shrinkage due to age and temperature.
ABOUT US. We are a full retail and mail order stamp dealer located in Vancouver, Washington. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
COMBINED SHIPPING. If you want to save on shipping, please wait for us to send you a final invoice with all your purchases combined.
INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS. Please note that the amount paid may appear on the envelope. Any customs fees or charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
HANDLING TIME. Orders will normally ship within 1 day from receipt of payment. Orders on Friday 1:00 PM through Sunday will be shipped the following business day (Monday).
FEEDBACK & RETURNS. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we will resolve the problem and answer any questions you may have.
- Item Location
- Washington, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Item Weight
- 0 Lbs 3 oz
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money back or replacement (buyer's choice) - Returns Accepted within 30 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login