Stampworld Album

Does anyone know of a company that publishes any albums based on Stampworld numbering system?

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Time to learn to make your own pages.
    If you want to do this, let me know and I'll write an article on it.
  • Yes, I would be interested.
  • Me too--it would also be interesting to know how your ideas could be incorporated with "Hinchless Albums" such as SAFE.
  • Hi Berrien,
    Hmmmm that's a very difficult order, but might still be possible. I don't use those albums but I have seen them. The big challenge there is the oversize page, and the gazillion rings in the binder.

What I could suggest is to start a separate album instead for custom pages. I'll detail all this in the article in the next couple of days. I'll have a deeper think about this too, but not sure I can help with a specific album type.
  • Not getting paid for this promotion but...
    I found this website a long time ago. The guy makes and sells album pages. He also provide instructions for editing them. Basically after purchase he doesnt care what you do with them. The cost is very right and they fit letter paper. I print the pages to 110 lb acid free paper. They hold up really good in a 3 ring binder. Anyways, do what you'd like with the information.

https://stampalbums.com
  • Scott
    I have learned that your bring experience, creativity, and insight in all philatelic matters--and probably more. For clarity, I am not interested in the hingeless systems with printed pictures of stamps, but rather the pages that have a variety of pockets like the hingeless SAVE pages/albums (https://www.safepub.com/stamp-collecting-supplies/stamp-albums/classic-14-ring-albums-pages/classic-14-ring-dual-blank-transparent-pages). With black background pages the stamps are lovely, but I have yet to find the thread of a design. A nice aspect of these systems is that you can easily see since you can easily see the back of the stamps. Best regards, Berrien
  • That your = that you

Apologies
  • The pages Don mentions are from Bill Steiner. I was going to mention them as well. The spaces do not have catalogue numbers, so it would be easy just to print them out, and pencil them in. Most follow Scott order, but a few follow Michel and Gibbons. There also are some ultra-specialized pages for some countries as well. I have subscribed to his pages for a long time.

Many don't know this, but if you have an account to his site, even if it is expired, you have free access to his correction section, so you can download and print out pages that have had errors fixed.
  • I didn't know that, Michael. I'll need to check it out.