John "Beaver" Maloney

Haven't heard from you lately. You ok there amigo????

Comments

• 20 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think he went out snipe hunting with Ron Lenke.
  • Maybe.....just maybe.
  • Yeah... both of those maniacs are missing lately...
  • Make it 3. Where’s Señor Bravo?
  • I've at least seen him once or twice in the last month, but the other two... zip.
  • Still not a peep. Should we send out search parties?
  • I've been very busy of late. I'm developing a system to beat the Giveaway. It revolves around entering at specific times on specific dates that when expressed numerically and submitted in the exact order will generate celestial energy and focus it on the random numberizer. Then, when the winner is drawn, my thought-broadcasting amplifier will send influencing spritosis to disrupt the frequency and cause a 41 percent greater likelihood of winning. Within the next 5 drawings, I will win twice.
  • Well that's a mouth full. Good luck to you.
  • He's BACK!!!!!
  • Yup, that's him.
  • LOL! Just busy , amigos! Really busy after the omicron outbursts, pent up demand for services and all. Still trolling Hipstamp at times. Looking forward to quieter times, but still elusive. Now dealing with panicked people and infant formula shortages. It NEVER ENDS !
  • Two out of three! Now.....Lenke......
  • Hi Rene, glad to hear you are ok. We missed you.
  • edited May 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    Thanks Scott, late at night still going over your stuff on the Washington Franklins...thinking about starting a new attempt at trying to collect most of them rather than the "simplified" collections I have of them due to frustration in my 30's.

BTW , I do miss Lenke....he brought the spice and humor to the blogs...is he still out there?
  • The last rumor I heard regarding Ron (which I just started) was he was last seen in Eau Claire on a six month cheddar bender. Mild, sharp, smoked....didn't matter. None of that havarti or brie or even that Himalayan fermented duck curd stuff....just cheddar...and lots of it. :smiley:
  • So, my wife, looking over my shoulder asks, "Why do your stamp friends call you Beaver?" I started telling her about Ron and the cheddar.
    "Never mind," she said as she walked away.
    I love how she refers to this group as my stamp friends.
  • My wife swears that she married a 12 year old. (Comma)
  • John, awww, that's so cute. You're wife thinks you have friends.
  • No, Scott. She's sarcastic.