Need halp

I don't know good or no

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't know either.
  • I know. Reduce the size of your picture to a maximum of 800 pixels.
  • Crop out all the unnecessary black area around the stamp first.
  • I'm here because the forum title suggested I might get some cheap therapy. Seriously, if I must, the fuzzy photo appears to show US issues of the 1938-39 period. There's nothing there that will fund a bathroom remodel; maybe a roll of toilet paper. Sorry, at my age my mind tends to see values in pragmatic terms and issues (or tissues).
  • edited January 2020 0 LikesVote Down
    You see an image? Oh, I see the avatar. it would be nice if people would provide decent pictures, clear that are bigger than a flea for their questions. If those stamps are the subject of the question, they are best used for postage. I actually have a Zip Lock bag full of those stamps, and am using them on my mail.
  • I'm still trying to figure out what to do with a sheet of the 1/2 cent Prexy. Almost every bulk lot I bought and flipped back in the 80's had a bunch of mint sheets which SHOULD have gone back into the flip..... oh well.
  • Use them for postage. I do.
  • low value mint stamps get used up by me to ship orders.
    postcard and stamp orders.
    I got a ton of unused mint US stamps in my first bulk purchase.
    took out the few keepers over $5 retail value and using the rest for postage ever since
    trick is to get a good mix of the few higher face ones mixed in with the plethora of 3 and 4 centers.
    But I just bought $80 face in 20 cent stamps of ebay for $65 delivered.
    2 of those with a mix of 3 and 4 centers makes a quick 55 cent letter.
    Shipped out 12 postcard orders and 2 stamp orders today all plastered with old US stamps for postage