Ron's Complete disrespect for the forums? Time out?

2»

Comments

• Actually I think Ron is already reinstated, the banned logo has gone
  • My guess is, this isn't temporary, and we won't be seeing him come back.
  • Well he shouldn't have eaten the whole bag of catnip. I suspect he will be back, 9 lives...
  • edited August 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    You may be right. I see his avatar is restored, and it no longer says "User Banned".
    Hmmm was this another of Ron's antics and he was never actually banned...
    Just the appearance of being so? That's Koffmanesque.
    I'd rather have people around who are clowns than pompous.

But maybe that is the way the cyberninjas that control speech on the internet want it.

It keeps the trains running on time
  • And they called it "the internet" ....

quote-there-will-be-in-the-next-generation-or-so-a-pharmacological-method-of-making-people-aldous-huxley-35-91-25

I'm so happy I'm a Delta. I don't have the smarts of the Alphas and Betas but I don't have their responsibilities either. I'm glad I'm not a gamma. They are slow and stupid
  • One of my absolute favorites:
    203956587_4029114570536804_3854963280300994959_n
  • Hahahaha. And it's name is Ron...

• Rene, most of my favorites are too political in nature, but this one says a lot.
    I was made aware of it when I was working with Busta Troll and his GOAT army.

jbo2gy5
    Kris, I love the ignorance in your chart. "no nothing" vs "know nothing"...
  • That’s hilarious
  • It's not "my" chart, Scott...

There is actually a more descriptive version that I couldn't find
  • It wasn't a poke at you Kris. I will ammend my statement to "the chat posted by you". :)
  • Great JB song...

• image 1
    I was let out days ago, but the updated exit instructions were a lot harder to follow than the classic ones.
  • Welcome home Ron.
    Try to stay on your leash... ;)
  • Welcome back, Ron!
  • edited August 2021 3 LikesVote Down
    I should like to 'thank' those who nominated me for this award. And to Rene and others who spoke on my behalf (for taking flak for same). To Greg for smuggling a supply of commas which made the Hipstamp prison chow of cinderellas actually edible. I'm almost halfway through my 100 Our Fathers and 200 Hail Jerrys penance. I am on a short leash, so please know that when I wander off topic, the tracker I'm now equipped with will zap me a warning of said departure. Meanwhile, I would like to comment on .....OUCH! Oh never mind.
  • Hahahaha! RON'S, Back!
  • On a more reflective note, I would put forth several observations: I believe the health of our forums has been demonstrated by the participation in and the reactions to my admittedly way over the top postings. It tested the adherence to policy standards and consequences for extreme boundary crossing. I was encouraged that many wanted a toning down, a staying on topic, yet not through a strict observance of dry academic discussion. The suggestion Ted's "silly chatter" forum be the main outlet for off-topic banter, sounds like a reasonable compromise. I appreciate Hipstamps wide latitude to allow the personalities of our fellow contributors to color their postings. On a constructive note, I might have preferred to have received a pre-barring warning or an administrative reminder in the forum room of its guidelines, and a directing to move back in line with such. That said, it's good to be back; back in the refuge from the unsettled outside world.
  • And now, back to our show! :smiley:
  • "it's good to be back; back in the refuge from the unsettled outside world"

Glad you're back and definitely agree with you!
  • 923242df5ca1a43593a514c53800a0cc
    Now where were we?
  • As the famous Ted says "the world has aligned back to its axis".
  • Since Ron has been demoted in the hierarchy and stamps have become so high priced that I can't afford them anymore maybe I can become the new disruptor in his stead?
  • Steve, be careful....be very careful! Ron had to self-isolate and still, thankfully after his exile to the numismatic realm, has issues. I would advise that you carry this on in the "Ted Thread". A safer space. :smiley:
  • The world's axis may have realigned, but what's happening to the Schroedinger Wave Function?
  • I think the cat ate it.....Comma.
This discussion has been closed.