Feedback has increased by several hundred with no new feedback showing

2»

Comments

• Where? Where?
  • There ! There !
  • Come, come.
  • HipStamp....please stop sending unsolicited feedback. Please! Doesn't mean anything real.
  • I agree, Greg. Totally useless. Makes real feedback meaningless.
  • I'm just a buyer, but I have an issue with this. I always leave feedback. I have orders pending that are coming from South Africa and Vietnam that have not arrived yet, but the seller has already gotten their positive feedback. 45 days is too short, if you must do this.
    I prefer to leave my own feedback.
  • John, as one my favorite customers, more than "just a buyer", and gentle caretaker of feral beavers, to me, it's not so much the 45 days part of the issue as it is the fact that the seller/buyer relationship is being short circuited by machine code. I just don't need or want, for that matter, Skynet telling me that the buyer was happy with their experience/purchase just because 45 passed when they didn't choose to do it themselves. We need The Terminator now more than ever on this issue!!! :smiley:
  • Can someone please explain if the buyer knows ahead of time that Hipstamp is going to leave automatic feedback after so many days (I do agree that the 45 days is a bit short. It really should be 90 days) and the buyer is OK with it and allows Hipstamp to leave that feedback for them because they don't have the time or for some other reason in which they can't get to it, HOW is that not valid feedback if the buyer is OK with Hipstamp leaving it for them? I know myself that at times I have forgotten things on Ebay (I don't go in there very much anymore, mostly for shipping supplies.) that didn't get feedback ONLY because I forgot about it or because I tied up with so much other stuff that I just didn't get to it. I was happy with the purchases and everything went fine, if Ebay went and filled in the feedback for me due to the above reasons how would it be any less valid if I AM OK with them leaving it for me instead of doing it myself?
  • As a buyer also after dealing with a sick mother who I had taken care of for years and she got really bad last June and in and out rehab, and the hospital for 4 months before she passed away. And I was the one who also had to deal with her funeral and her estate. (It would have been really nice if Ebay had that system so the seller could have gotten the feedback that I would left if I wasn't dealing with all the rest of what I was.) Yet some of you would invalidate that feedback if it had been left automatically left instead of none being left.